How to embed or insert a twitter timeline in Adobe Muse Page
In this post you can find the detailed steps to embed your twitter timeline in Adobe Muse Page. First of all you would need to understand the Timeline types, there are 4 types of timelines that twitter offers
A user timeline displays the latest Tweets ordered from newest to oldest from a specific public Twitter account. The timeline includes a Follow button in the header to encourage new followers and a mention web intent footer to encourage new conversations specific to your Twitter account.
List of users
A list timeline displays the latest Tweets ordered from newest to oldest from a curated public list of Twitter accounts. The timeline includes a header displaying the list’s name, description, and curator. Read more about Twitter lists.
A search timeline displays Tweets from the past few weeks in the results of a Twitter search ranked by the Twitter search engine. A search widget may be configured to show only top Tweets and automatically remove Tweets marked as containingsensitive content.
A collection timeline displays multiple Tweets curated by a Twitter user in their chosen display order.
Once you are decided about the type type of timeline you want to embedd in your page then follow the steps below
- Click on the link to create a new timeline widget
- Make Sure you are logged in to twitter with the correct ID.
- Choose the content you would like to display in a timeline widget on your site. Enter a Twitter username for a user timeline, a search query for a search timeline, etc.
- Customize your widget display by selecting or de-selecting widget options such as auto-expand photos.
- Select “Create widget” to generate a new widget identifier with your saved preferences and markup.
- Copy and paste the HTML in Adobe Muse from Object > Insert HTML and place the container as per your requirement.
Feel free to comment below in case you have any doubt about the steps above