Adobe Muse Text Selection Widget allows you to set up the color properties for text selection on your page created in adobe muse. for an example by default background color for text selection in blue but you can give it any other color as mentioned in the screenshot below.
How to use text selection widget:
- First of all download the widget from the link below and then install it to your Adobe Muse library but double clicking on the musepen_text_selection.mulib file.
- MusePen : Text Selection Widget to know how to get mulib file click here
- Once you are ready to use this widget in adobe muse open the page or master page in design mode and drag an drop this widget where ever you want to place it.
- Once widget is placed on the page open its options panel by clicking on the blue circle at the right side top of it.
- in the options panel you can decide 2 properties
- once done go ahead preview and test the page for text selection.
You can also look at this video Tutorial for the same.
In case you have any doubt about this widget then feel free to post a comment below.