Where to Find Widgets Purchased at MusePen.com
Musepen.com is a CRM based website and it helps you to manage your widgets purchased by us.
After completing the registration and purchase process you can download and use the widget in 2 ways.
1. With the help of a Download link sent to your registered email
The moment you complete the registration and purchase process an email is sent you you with following subject
[MusePen] The virtual product that you bought is available for download
Open that email and click on the download link for your Widget. Once downloaded go to the download location and Double click on the .mulib file to add it to Adobe Muse. Now you will be able to see the widget in Library panel of Muse.
2. From your Used Dashboard of MusePen.com
- Go to musepen.com
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “My Order” Under “My Account”.
- If you are not already signed in the you will be requested to login with your Musepen.com account.
- Once done you will be directed to “Order History”page.
- Click on the desired order number and you will be able to see the list of ordered Widgets.
- Click in the individual Widget name to download it.
- Once downloaded double click on it to add i to Adobe Muse Library panel.