Google Analytics widget allows you to insert your Google analytics tracking ID code in your Adobe Muse Pages.
What is Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a free web analytics service provided by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google launched the service in November 2005 after acquiring Urchin. Google Analytics is now the most widely used web analytics service on the Internet.
How to use the Widget
- First of all download the widget from the link below and then install it to your Adobe Muse library but double clicking on the musepen_google_analytics.mulib file.
- MusePen : Google Analytics Widget to know how to get the mulib file click here
- Once you are ready to use this widget in your page open the page in design mode and drag and drop the widget from the library panel.
- Once widget is placed on the page open its options panel by clicking on the blue circle at the right side top of it.
- In the options panel paste the tracking ID in the designated place as mentioned in the screenshot below.
Tips for use
There is possibility that you have multiple pages on your site and you may find it difficult to add it to a different page.
In this case you can simply add this widget to the master pages. this will add the tracking ID to all the pages attached to the master pages. For an example you have 100 pages linked to 3 master pages then just add this widget to 2 master pages and it will be added to all 100 pages.
How to Generate Tracking ID for My Site
- To get you google analytics tacking Id you need to sign up at http://www.google.co.in/analytics/ if you are not already registered.
- After Sign up follow the instructions and validate your site.
- Once done go to Admin tab. From the ACCOUNT and PROPERTY columns, select the property you’re working with. Click Tracking Info > Tracking Code.
In case you have any other inquiry or any feature request for this widget then feel free to leave a comment below.